Microsoft Store compatibility
Yes, Microsoft Store works the same as on unmodified Windows.
However, currently there's an issue with unmodified Windows 10 where it ships with an outdated verison of Microsoft Store.
This old version is now incompatible with Microsoft's servers, and will display a yellow error on launch. Before trying the methods below, first try updating Windows until everything is latest.
- Press Win+R to open the Run dialog
- Type in
wsreset -iand press Enter
- Try opening the Microsoft Store again. Once it's open, head to Downloads and Updates and wait for Microsoft Store to update
- Go to store.rg-adguard.net
- Change the drop down on the left to ProductID
- Paste in
9WZDNCRFJBMPand click the tick button
- Scroll down until you find the files starting with
- Click on the one that has the highest version number and ends in
- Double click the downloaded file, and click Install